Custom Search
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
I am a graduate of the Sauder School of Business at UBC. Upon entering this program, I had no clue what I wanted to do beyond completing it with flying colours. Four and a half years, one marketing specialization, one student exchange to Mexico, and three co-op terms later, I have come no closer to figuring it all out. Although I am a realist in knowing that business and money make the world go round, I am an equal idealist in loathing everything about that notion. So it is at this crossroad of life known as post-secondary graduation where I stand uncertainly poised to fight the banal and predictable life-path of a commerce graduate.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Canadian Monster in Bath

After taking a much needed siesta back at the hostel, I realized the allergic reaction was still in full swing. However, this Canadian wasn't going to sit idly by. Under the cloak of darkness, I set out with my monsterous face to find nourishment. There were a few gasps from fellow tourists, but for some reason I just didn't care. After finding food at the grocery store I ambled through the city to get my bearings. Gorgeous!...and I managed to slip into a rugby game for free. I then went on a mission for allergy pills and was finally rewarded at the end of the night with a late night Sainsbury. Face intact again, I found my way home to make plans for an early start tomorrow.

Thought of the day:
Life is precious, so don't let anyone waste it.

No comments: